[Attempto] nonstructural restrictions on Owl 2 axioms and AceWiki

Kenneth Jones kennethjone at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 00:58:38 CET 2008

Thanks for the info.  The examples in the newer version of the W3C's working
draft are helpful.

The results of only two of the queries depend on the second sentence:  "What
precedes Element 4?" and "What precedes Element 7?".

Without the second sentence I get:

    What precedes Element 4?
        - Element 3

    What precedes Element 7?
        - Element 6

With the second sentence I get:

    What precedes Element 4?
        - Element 1
        - Element 2
        - Element 3

    What precedes Element 7?
        - Element 1
        - Element 2
        - Element 3
        - Element 4
        - Element 5
        - Element 6

Sorry I didn't make this clear.

But what you say about the responsibility resting with the Owl API and
Pellet instead of AceWiki makes sense.  I assume it's a just a matter of
time before this functionality is implemented.  At that time it will be
possible to lift the restriction placed on the sentences accepted by AceWiki
and rely on the more sophisticated checking done by the Owl API.  Thanks for
clarifying this.

-- Ken