[Attempto] Installation of local version of ACE view

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 21:52:42 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 14:41, Eddy Vanderlinden <info at fadyart.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I promised to report the error message earlier.
> Here follows a free translation:
> "plcon is not recognized as an internal or external command, program or
> batch file"
>
> The contents of my makeExe.bat file:
> plcon -O -f owl_to_ace.pl -g "qsave_program('owl_to_ace.exe',
> [goal(owl_to_ace), toplevel(halt), local(25600), global(25600)])." -t halt

Maybe this will work:

* Double-click on the file "owl_to_ace.pl". As a result, SWI-Prolog
should start,
giving you the Prolog prompt (?-).

* Copy-paste the following to the prompt, and press Enter.

qsave_program('owl_to_ace.exe', [goal(owl_to_ace), toplevel(halt),
local(25600), global(25600)]).

* Quit SWI-Prolog.

Do you see the "owl_to_ace.exe" now (in the same directory where
"owl_to_ace.pl" is)?

If so, then try to execute:

owl_to_ace.exe -httpserver -port 5123

Here is more information about using SWI-Prolog on Windows:

http://www.swi-prolog.org/pldoc/doc_for?object=section(4%2c%20%272.1.1.2%27%2c%20swi(%27%2fdoc%2fManual%2fquickstart.html%27))

--
kaarel