[Attempto] Installation of local version of ACE view

Eddy Vanderlinden info at fadyart.com
Sun Apr 26 00:32:29 CEST 2009

Hello Kaarel,

I had to copy several dll files to the downloaded directory (libpl.dll,
plterm.dll, pthreadVC.dll)  and could run the command asked here-under.

The console returned following messages: see here-under.
I do not know what to enter at the last question. Y does not help.

Is my feeling right, we approach results ?

Kind regards

Eddy Vanderlinden

ERROR: Initialization goal socket:load_foreign_library(foreign(socket),
install_socket) raised exception:
ERROR: '$open_shared_object'/3: Kan opgegeven module niet vinden.

ERROR: Initialization goal
memory_file:load_foreign_library(foreign(memfile)) raised exception:
ERROR: '$open_shared_object'/3: Kan opgegeven module niet vinden.

ERROR: Initialization goal sgml:init raised exception:
ERROR: '$open_shared_object'/3: Kan opgegeven module niet vinden.

ERROR: Initialization goal
http_stream:load_foreign_library(foreign(http_stream)) raised exception:
ERROR: '$open_shared_object'/3: Kan opgegeven module niet vinden.

ERROR: Initialization goal time:load_foreign_library(foreign(time)) raised
exception:
ERROR: '$open_shared_object'/3: Kan opgegeven module niet vinden.

ERROR: Initialization goal mime:load_foreign_library(foreign(mime),
install_mime) raised exception:
ERROR: '$open_shared_object'/3: Kan opgegeven module niet vinden.

Starting owl_to_ace at port 5123 ...
ERROR: exception handler failed to define predicate socket:tcp_socket/1

   Call: (12) socket:tcp_socket(_L141) ? Unknown option (h for help)
   Call: (12) socket:tcp_socket(_L141) ?