[Attempto] Q: "ape -solo owlfsspp" output structure

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 17:01:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 04:17, Alex Shkotin<alex.shkotin at gmail.com> wrote:

> but
> - I am not sure that this is a bug. May be this is just a feature;) It would
> be nice to get feedback from Kaarel.

It's a feature. :) OWLFSSPP is only for humans, i.e. this output is not meant
to be machine processable by e.g. the Manxchester OWL API.

OWLFSS is meant to be used with Prolog-aware client, as this output is
a serialized Prolog term. OWL API doesn't support this format either, though.

> - I am not fixed on FSS. I just like it more than RDF/XML for further
> transformation, I'd like to tell about in different thread.

For the time being, try to use RDF/XML or XML.

Sorry for the laconic email. I'll try to write more (and respond to the
other messages) once I get a faster and cheaper
internet connection.

--
kaarel