[Attempto] AceWiki entry and deletion

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri Dec 18 10:08:29 CET 2009

Hi,

Bare plurals (i.e. plurals without a determiner) are not supported in ACE. Instead you can say for
example "A logic program is a set of at least 1 axiom".

In ACE, you could also say "A logic program is a set of some axioms" but this is not supported by
AceWiki at the moment (because the exact meaning of "some" might be unclear to users).

Tobias