[Attempto] AceWiki entry and deletion

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri Dec 18 10:27:55 CET 2009

Sorry, I forgot to answer your second question.

On 17.12.09 19:09, George Herson wrote:
> Also, what's the best way to delete from AceWiki a word we've defined?

You can find a "delete" button under the tab "Proper Name", "Noun", "Verb", "Of-Construct" or
"Transitive Adjective" (depending on the type of the word to be deleted). On the same page, there is
also an "edit" button.

I am not satisfied with the current location of these two buttons. As your question shows, they are
not at the place where one would naturally look for them. However, I do not have a good idea at the
moment where to put them. They should not have a too prominent place either, beause users should not
be encouraged to delete and edit words very often. Any ideas?

Tobias