[Attempto] data properties

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sun Dec 27 11:25:27 CET 2009

Hi Ken,

That sounds exciting!

Even though you say that you would also contribute if the code wasn't hosted on a public repository,
I feel that such a public repository would be easier to manage. I got some more feedback and
altogether this makes me confident that putting the AceWiki code onto a repository like SourceForge
is a good idea.

Besides SourceForge, I am also considering Google Code and Launchpad. Let me know if anyone of you
has certain preferences.

Cheers,
Tobias