[Attempto] data properties

Kenneth Jones kennethjone at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 18:40:30 CET 2009

Tobias,

Sounds good.  Using a public repository would probably have a number of
advantages.

I have recently become interested in the Bazzar VCS.  I have only read about
it, not actually used it.  Both Launchpad and Sourceforge support it.
Launchpad seems to be very well documented and looks to be very easy to use,
but, again, I haven't actually hosted a project on it.

So, I would have a slight leaning toward Lauchpad simply because of what I
have read.  I would probably give it a try if I was starting up a new open
source project.  But, like I said, my opinion has no basis in experience.  I
think that any of the three repositories would be a good choice.

-- Ken