[Attempto] ACEWiki export from ACEView

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 23:31:56 CET 2009

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 6:28 PM, Jiang, Guoqian, Ph.D.
<Jiang.Guoqian at mayo.edu> wrote:

> I tried to export an ACEWiki instance for an ontology [1] from ACEView.
> The export is successful but when I put it in the data folder for
> ACEWiki, it does not work.

Does not work in what sense?

My guess is that the ontology is simply too large.
I let AceWiki load the data for about 7-8 minutes (on my G4 laptop),
after which the following exception showed up in the Tomcat log:

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet TestWiki threw exception

Maybe you could try increasing the Java heap size.

I will experiment more with it tomorrow.

--
kaarel