[Attempto] [protege-discussion] "java.net.ConnectException" error

Bush, Stephen F (GE, Research) bushsf at research.ge.com
Thu Jan 29 21:18:19 CET 2009

Kaarel,

I joined the list; I'm not sure which page I downloaded the old version
from.

However, I now have 1.2.15.

1. I don't see an option to automatically update plugins-- where is that
located?

2. I'm getting the error: "Couldn't load view plugin:"  when trying to
run this version. There are no Java console errors.

Steve