[Attempto] AceWiki - how to get explanation of red?

Alex Shkotin alex.shkotin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:01:46 CEST 2009

Hi Tobias,

thank you for a hand.
actually I was just surprised that trans-feature switched off.

for me much more important is a lack of data-properties.
I was one step away from to show my customer his rdb as knowledge base with
reasoning and available over the web.
The step - to convert rdb to AceWiki data format. (Well, to have import
would be better;)
And than I discover an absence of data-properties.
It is a pity.

Alex