[Attempto] make_exe.sh

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Thu Mar 5 10:57:33 CET 2009

Hi Juri,

Updating to a more recent version of SWI Prolog will most probably solve the problem. I am using 5.6.61.

Alternatively, you can replace the file parser/grammar_words.pl by the file that is attached. I just
replaced the dcgpredicate//arity declarations by equivalent predicate/arity declarations.

I hope that helps.

Tobias