[Attempto] time_limit_exceded when running People and Pets example

Danica Damljanovic danica.damljanovic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 11:30:25 CET 2009

Hi
I am trying to run people and pets demo (
http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/aceview/examples/people_pets_nice.ace.txt)
but I keep getting time_limit_exceded error followed by warnings. It advices
to send the screenshot to ace developers (in attachment).

I am having the same problem trying to run countries demo (I preload
countries_base.owl before running snippets).
I am using ace view in Protege 4.0, built 109.

Any idea of how I can make this work would be appreciated.

--
Best,
Danica Damljanovic

blog: http://lemel-i-cipa.blogspot.com/