[Attempto] RACE Web Service problem

Calin Bindea bindea.calin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:47:25 CET 2009

Hi,
One other quick question related to RACE:
I am working on the following Axioms:
Resource1 is a resource. Resource1 v:hasCoordinateX 10.

How can a user ask for the hasCoordinateX of Resource1 ?
I tried: "What v:hasCoordinateX Resource1?" but i got:

Query cannot be answered.
The following parts of the theorems/query could not be proved:

   - transitive verb: hasXCoordinate
   - query(_G12621, what)

Thanks,

Calin Bindea.