[Attempto] Ace Wiki Installation

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri May 15 17:22:04 CEST 2009

Hi Scott,

If you give your ontology the name "JCOA_Study_Results" then the numbered files exported from the
ACE View Protege plugin have to be placed in ".../data/JCOA_Study_Results/" where "..." is the home
directory of your web server process.

I hope that this solves the problem. Let me know whether it works out.

Furthermore, you should find the log files "JCOA_Study_Results.log" and "syst.log" in ".../logs/".

Tobias