[Attempto] Ace Wiki Installation

Scott Laser scottlas at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 04:39:08 CEST 2009

Tobias,

Thank you for your quick response!  I plugged away at it for about 8 hours today and got closer, but still no joy.  No exceptions are thrown in the logs; however, I get an "Invalid/unknown response from the server" when I select "Click here to get test wiki"  BTW I switched to the "test" ontology found on the attempto site and adjusted the web.xml accordingly in order to minimize problems (or so I thought).

My efforts included:  1)  placing all the jar files for prolog in the Tomcat's root directory(%TOMCAT_HOME%\); 2) placing the jpl.dll file path in the PATH environment variable; 3) building of the acewikiapp with ANT; 4) replacing the jpl.jar file in the WEB-INF\lib folder with the file from SWI Prolog and rebuilding with ANT; 5) downloading the latest version of Prolog and installed it at c:\pl; 6) placing the exported ACE files from the "test" ontology into the tomcat root directory (%TOMCAT_HOME%\data\test\<4files>"

I would appreciate any additional suggestions you may have.  Thanks again in advance for your help.

R/
Scott Laser