[Attempto] Problems with Lexicon.pl

mark farley mark_f128 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:59:37 CET 2009

Hi

I am trying to set
up AceWiki on Windows XP Professional using the latest version of
Tomcat. I have successfully managed to host the wiki and it all
appears to working apart from the Ace Editor. When the Ace Editor is
loaded it produces an error message in the Tomcat terminal relating
to the lexicon.pl. I assumed this occurred because I have the
incorrect path for lexicon.pl stored in the web.xml. I have been
unable to fix this problem because I am unsure exactly what file I am
meant to be linking to as I can not find a lexicon.pl file located on
my system. Any advice you can offer on this problem will be
gratefully received.

Thank you for your
help,

Mark