[Attempto] Problems with Lexicon.pl

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Wed Nov 4 07:42:08 CET 2009

Hi Mark,

You are right. There should be some explanation how to get such a lexicon file.

Basically, "lexicon.pl" has to be a Prolog-formatted file according to the ACE Lexicon Specification:

http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/docs/ace_lexicon.html

You can find such a file at "ape/lexicon/clex_lexicon.pl" of the APE source code files.

Tobias