[Attempto] AceView OWL write/save error

tabbylemlemu at wellsfargo.com tabbylemlemu at wellsfargo.com
Wed Oct 7 23:35:01 CEST 2009

After opening an OWL file in Protégé with ACE View tab activated, we am unable to save the file without corrupting.

After doing remote debugging, we found out where the issue is within the code. Please see below:

Class name = ACETextManager
Method Name = addAxiomsToOntology
Line = changes.add(new AddAxiomByACEView(ontology, ax));

When we commented out the line [changes.add(new AddAxiomByACEView(ontology, ax));], we don't experience the issue anymore.

Please the attached file for the error screen shot.

Regards,

Tabby Lemlemu
Lending Business Services
Tel: (612)312-4228  Mac: X9902-049
TabbyLemlemu at WellsFargo.com<mailto:TabbyLemlemu at WellsFargo.com>