[Attempto] AceView OWL write/save error

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 21:42:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 23:35,  <tabbylemlemu at wellsfargo.com> wrote:
> After opening an OWL file in Protégé with ACE View tab activated, we am
> unable to save the file without corrupting.

Would it be possible for you to send me the ontology that you are trying
to open in ACE View, and also the ontology that is saved by Protege/ACE View.
Which versions of Protege and ACE View did you use?

(There might be a problem with the OWL-API reader or writer. ACE View itself
does not open/save files, this is done by the Manchester OWL-API.)

--
kaarel