[Attempto] Ann: OWL verbalizer build 091022

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:52:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

it seems that next week OWL 2 becomes W3C Recommendation.
So I've updated the OWL verbalizer to support the final OWL 2 OWL/XML syntax.
In the final syntax some constructs have been renamed (ExistsSelf -> HasSelf,
InverseObjectProperty -> ObjectInverseOf, etc.), some things have been
added (top/bottom object/data properties, anonymous individuals,
HasKey), some things have been reorganized (entities cannot be annotatated
anymore, one can only annotate their IRIs).

You can download the new version from:

http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/downloads/files/owl_verbalizer-091022.zip

The OWL verbalizer webservice

http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/service/owl_verbalizer/owl_to_ace

has also been updated. Those of you who use it via ACE View
should not be affected though as the new verbalizer supports
the "old" syntax.

The webservice can also be used from the OWL verbalizer website:

http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/docs/owl_to_ace.html

Please let me know if you encounter any problems,
Kaarel