[Attempto] APE compilation problem

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Wed Sep 9 07:46:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

First of all: Which version of SWI Prolog and which operating system are you using?

My first guess would be that you don't have the required SWI Prolog libraries installed. APE
requires the libraries clib, sgml, and http. The default SWI Prolog packages for Windows and Mac,
however, should have them included already.

Regards,
Tobias