[Attempto] need help getting ACE Wiki running

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Wed Sep 9 08:30:16 CEST 2009

Hi Bill,

I just tried it out with Apache Tomcat 5.5 which -I hope- should be the same as with 5.0. The
default URL for the web applications seems to be http://localhost:8080/webapps/ . If everything went
well, you should see a page with the title "Attempto Web Applications" and links to a predictive
editor example, AceWiki, and the ACE Editor. The URL accessing AceWiki directly would then be
http://localhost:8080/webapps/ .

I hope it works like this for you as well. Let me know if you encounter further problems.

Cheers,
Tobias