[Attempto] need help getting ACE Wiki running

Murray, William R William.R.Murray at boeing.com
Tue Sep 15 00:24:50 CEST 2009

Tobias --

The good news is that that solution, removing that jar file,
fixes that problem as the error message no longer occurs. The
bad news is that clicking on two of the links causes three
vertical lines to appear on the output page, e.g., like this...

and then I get a dialog box that says Invalid/unknown response
from server: with nothing following the colon. Furthermore, Tomcat
crashes!

More good news (!) however is that one of the three links works, that is
the Preditor link, so I can enter correct sentences such as:

           Bill drives a car. Every dog eats.

So in summary:

Works! -- Click here to enter the preditor example.

Crashes! -- Click here to enter AceWiki.

Crashes! -- Click here to enter the ACE Editor.

Any idea what to do next?

Thanks,
      Bill