[Attempto] need help getting ACE Wiki running

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sat Sep 12 10:01:18 CEST 2009

Hi Bill,

We are making progress, that's good! :)

I found a blog entry of someone who had the same problem:
http://cjbaldoza.blogsome.com/2006/10/03/got-this-error-javaxxmltransformtransformerfactoryconfigurationerror-provider-orgapachexalanprocessortransformerfactoryimpl-not-found/

The described solution is to remove the file xml-apis.jar in the folder
[TOMCAT_HOME]\common\endorsed.

Tobias