[Attempto] ACE Sentences Library

Jean-Marc Vanel jeanmarc.vanel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:32:29 CEST 2010

2010/4/26 Alireza <alireza.khoshkbari at gmail.com>:
> Hi everybody,
> As part of my thesis research work and testing my ontology matching
> algorithm,
> I need some sets of ACE sentences on some Categories such as  Animal,
> Travel, Software, Peaople, Process, Virtual Enterprise, etc.
> I'm wondering if there is any library of ACE sentences.

I asked recently a similar question, and the answer was "no" , exept a
few examples :
https://lists.ifi.uzh.ch/pipermail/attempto/2010-April/000470.html

I'll gather the small examples I did recently and mail them to the list.

Of course you can retrieve the OWL ontologies you like, and pass them
through ACE View to get ACE texts .

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
Consulting, services, training,