[Attempto] AceWiki entry [...]

Tobias Kuhn kuhntobias at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 15:37:26 CET 2010

Hi George,

Agreed. Together with "and nothing else", phrases of the form "0 or more
..." or "at least 0 ..." would make sense logically.

ACE does not support "and nothing else" but your example could be
expressed in ACE like this:

"Everything that is contained by a sentence is a punctation-mark or is a
noun or is a verb or is an other-part-of-speech."

This does not yet imply that at least one punctation mark has to be
present. So you need another sentence for this:

"Every sentence contains at least 1 punctation-mark."

Cheers,
Tobias