[Attempto] or is interpreted as inclusive or , or xor?

George Herson gherson at snet.net
Sun Jul 11 18:29:08 CEST 2010

A brilliant solution, agreed, but something that requires brilliance is only
usable by the consistently brilliant.  I would like to see a tool that allows
users to paste in normal English and stepwise translate it into ACE.  Unless
that's known to be too difficult it would also be really interesting (and thesis
worthy) to try.  Attempto, its authors will agree, is an existance proof that
audacious experiments can resolve in the affirmative.

George