[Attempto] Testing ACE editor from sources

Jean-Marc Vanel jeanmarc.vanel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:07:09 CEST 2010

2010/6/15 Tobias Kuhn <kuhntobias at gmail.com>

> Hi Jean-Marc,
>
>> bzr pull
>
> I am currently doing mayor updates on the AceWiki and ACE Editor code.

Good news !

> For this reason, the latest version on Bazaar is poorly tested and probably unstable. If you need a stable version, you should download the zip file.

I like to test fresh code :) .

> The latest sources should not contain "org.semanticweb.owl.inference"  anymore. You should try a complete recompilation of the source code with "ant buildeverything". I hope that helps.

Thanks
Indeed the code was correct , and this was enough to solve the issue :
ant clean createwebapps

I kindly remind you that, after our mails some mounths ago, the recipe
for running ACE Wiki and ACE Editor on Linux is not updated in the
README.txt .
Setting both LD_LIBRARY_PATH and LD_PRELOAD seems mandatory. You may
paste my mail in this thread.

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
Consulting, services, training,