[Attempto] ACE View: expressions with more than one operator, like V=X*Y*Z .

Jean-Marc Vanel jeanmarc.vanel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 13:26:23 CEST 2010

Hi

I solved the problem mentionned in my previous post, so that now this
works with ACE View :
If a n:rectangle R has a n:length L1 and R has a n:length L2 then R
v:has-surface S, and S = ( L1 * L2 ) .

I commited all my modifications here on Subversion (same directory structure) :
http://deductions.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/deductions/ape/

Now I paved the way for the case of expressions with more than one
operator, like V=X*Y*Z .
This works in pure ACE, but with ACE View, the implementations for
algebraic formulas was sketchy.

The interested can see the suggested modifications here (search string "jmv") :
http://deductions.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/deductions/ape/utils/owlswrl/implication_to_swrl.pl

or the diff with previous version:
http://deductions.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/deductions/ape/utils/owlswrl/implication_to_swrl.pl?r1=301&r2=304

--