[Attempto] Ace View + Protégé 4.1beta; public source repositories

Jean-Marc Vanel jeanmarc.vanel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 11:11:16 CET 2010

Hi

I there upgrade to Protégé 4.1 going on or planed ?

I tried to see in the source what happens. But there does not seem to
be a public source repository (Subversion, Baazar, CVS ...) to Ace
View, as well as other parts of the framework: APE, RACE, the AceRules
system, the ACE View ontology editor, the OWL verbalizer.
As far as I know, only AceWiki has a public source repository on Launchpad.

However, on the "News" page :
http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/news/
it is stated that:
In the future we plan to make even more ACE tools public as open source.
By the way the news feed is not existing:
http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/attempto/news.rss

Having public source repository (Software Configuration Management) is
a step forward than just doing open source releases. It would be good
to know what is the policy of the project.

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
Consulting, services, training,