[Attempto] Windows XP Install problem

Tobias Kuhn kuhntobias at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 15:37:57 CET 2010

Hi Adam,

Strange error. I have never seen this before. Could it be that libraries
of different versions of SWI Prolog are loaded? I can imagine that this
could cause such an error. I found the following on the web:

http://coding.derkeiler.com/Archive/Prolog/comp.lang.prolog/2004-11/0187.html

It's a similar error message, so maybe it's related.

Cheers,
Tobias