[Attempto] executable specifications

Simon Spero ses at unc.edu
Tue Nov 2 14:45:07 CET 2010

I would just like to add how unfair it is to a poor, underglotted Englishman
for a thesis, on the subject of Controlled English, available from the
authors website at an Australian university, turn out to be written in
German. :-)

I thought that some of the partners in REWERSE were industry, and that some
changes were made to ACE in response to issues found in application? I don't
have my .bib to hand (I wonder if there is a bibtex app for Android )?

I expect that once the native java parsers are marked stable (release_number
>= 1.0) ACE will start picking up new user communities. If the owl mapping
code can run reasonably well on one of the java prolog engines that would
make a nice combo.

Simon