[Attempto] Release of APE 6.6-101116

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 13:20:12 CET 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 11:33, Jean-Marc Vanel <jeanmarc.vanel at gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw also that the Web client has been updated (although no indication of
> the version is displayed on the page).

The webclient http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/ape/ is a demo
that always uses http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/ws/ape/apews.perl
that is a demo that always uses the latest released APE.

(By "demo" I mean that we don't keep older versions running,
do not promise that it runs 24/7, do not encrypt the query logs, etc.)

> I suppose also that the server for ACE View has also been updated ?

By default ACE View uses
http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/ws/ape/apews.perl which always reflects the latest
released APE. However, this service is a demo. It is recommended that
users of ACE View set up their own APE web/socket services or use APE
via JPL, see:

http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/aceview/#8 (Which APE interface to use?)

--
kaarel