[Attempto] Interface for Protege

Dilvan Moreira dilvan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 22:26:30 CEST 2010

   Hi,

   We are working on an interface to edit SWRL rules in Web-Protege (in
collaboration with BMIR-Stanford University) for Autistic Phenotypes and I
wanted to include your ACE View in it. I am now trying to understand the ACM
concepts and tools. I loaded your Protege 4.0 tab but Protege 4.0 is a
dead-end and my autism ontology crashes it. Don't you have a new version of
your tab for Protege 4.1x? If not, do you have a repository where I can get
the source code for the 4.0 version?

   Also, you have a reasoner (RACE) and a rule system (AceRules) for ACE.
How scalable are they? That is a problem for Pellet, it isn't scalable
enough and it works just in "batch mode". I was hoping that your reasoner
would be more scalable, since SWI-Prolog has support for 300M triple stores.
By the way, where can I find the source code for RACE and AceRules (are they
open source?)?

   Cheers,

Dilvan de Abreu Moreira, Ph.D.     dilvan at icmc.usp.br
http://java.icmc.usp.br
Warning: I use a spam filter, some emails sent to me CAN be lost!