[Attempto] controlled English to express acceptance testing

Jean-Marc Vanel jeanmarc.vanel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 19:53:35 CEST 2011

Hi Kenneth

Is this project code that you can open source and share ?
By "replace existing FitNesse tests" , I understand that somehow you
translate the Attempto DRS into FitNesse input .
How do you do that ?
Why are you using ACE editor and not ACE Wiki ?
I guess it's because ACE editor is simpler ; but is ACE editor available as
source ? Maybe you just use the ACE editor instance at
http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/webapps/aceeditor/ ...

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
Déductions SARL - Consulting, services, training,