[Attempto] aceWiki server

Nagarjuna G nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Thu Aug 4 12:01:50 CEST 2011

I have downloaded and successfully installed the Suse CD image on my
GNU/Linux OS as a virtual box.  The image is taken from:
http://susegallery.com/a/KDUpLP/acewiki-server#cddvd

The system is working fine, but I could not locate any browser client
like firefox or even xwindows installed.  Nor could I find an yum
package manager.

I am wondering how could I access the server which I find is already
running on port 80.

Also, the systems has a default user called tux, and I could not
figure out how to login as root so that I can install the missing
packages.

Thanks in anticipation.
Nagarjuna