[Attempto] Statement id in article

Changyuan Yu reivzy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:27:20 CET 2011

David,
  I proposal to add an ID to a statement in the article, because it
can not remotely add, delete or modify a sentence without an ID, using
position will cause race condition when multiple client try to
operator on the same sentence. The 'ID' here is just the
representation of an java object, which has nothing to do with its
actual meaning. So what I proposal is much simpler than you think.
  My proposal is based on the current status of AceWiki implementation
which sentence is independent of context (correct me if I'm wrong), I
can not write something like "'p:Apple1 is a fruit. The fruit is an
apple." in AceWiki. But if the sentence is not context free in
AceWiki(I hope AceWiki will support this in the future, and this make
AceWiki more looks like a regular Wiki), the actual meaning the a
sentence is different in different position of a paragraph or
different article, there is no requirement of the ID(my proposal
version) for a statement, and current implementation is just OK. The
statement is actual in a paragraph and a paragraph is actual in an
article. In such situation, I think "insert" and "delete" should be
the only operators for sentence, other operator can be implemented by
using these two operators.

Best regards,
Changyuan