[Attempto] Using ACE to create SWRL rules

Norbert E. Fuchs fuchs at ifi.uzh.ch
Fri May 13 15:38:23 CEST 2011

ACE has an imperative. See section 3.6 of the ACE Construction Rules (http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/docs/ace_constructionrules.html), but this is probably not what you want since I understand that you want to modify the translation ACE <-> SWRL. Thus the alternative is ...

> ... It would be nice if ACE had a mechanism to allow extensions, so users could add support to new features themselves.

The mechanism exists: you can download the ACE parser APE (http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/downloads/) and modify it any way you want.

Regards.