[Attempto] Output formats of APE

Norbert E. Fuchs fuchs at ifi.uzh.ch
Sun Dec 1 12:11:01 CET 2013

On 1 Dec 2013, at 11:43 , Huan Nguyen <huan.nguyentuong at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Could you please advise which outputs I can take from APE except for DRS, I am looking for a sort of output so that I can transform into case grammar format (identify what the agent/object/verb/source/destination is)?
>
> I am not sure if it is possible to get the parse tree from APE?
>
> Many Thanks!
>
> Huan

Huan

May I suggest that you begin by reading the APE help text that will become visible when you click on the "Help" button in APE's web-interface, and then read the section on APE that you find at http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/resources/.

Please note that the DRS that you see on APE's web-site is a pretty-printed version of the actual Prolog data structure that APE generates. Similarly you get pretty-printed versions of the other data structures that APE will generate when you tick the respective boxes in menu that opens when you click on the "Show menu" button.

Here is a screen-shot of the menu.

Ticking "Syntax" you will get a pretty-printed form of the syntax trees produced.

Please let us know if you need more information.

Best.