[Attempto] Output formats of APE

Huan Nguyen huan.nguyentuong at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 13:35:45 CET 2013

Hi Norbert,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. It seems to be the thing I am
looking for and looks cool to me.

I have another concern about the ACE editor. I notice there is a demo for
ACE editor on your website. I am wondering if there is any editor (for
normal sentences, not just for ontology) similar to the Protege editor for
Manchester OWL Syntax?, for instance, the syntax is checked while a
sentence being typed in?

Also, can you pls let me know if currently there is any other ACE editor
which is more comprehensive and embeddable into another program (i.e. Java
program)?

Thanks and Regards,

Huan