[Attempto] Help with OWL verbalizer

Dragomir Draganov dragomir.draganov at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 17:47:22 CET 2013

Hi Kaarel,

Thank you for quick response.

Here more details on my configuration:
Windows 7 Pro 64bit
IBM Java 6
SWI Prolog 6.6.1 for 64bit - installed at C:\Program Files\swipl with
Administrator level of permissions
Verbalizer downloaded from https://github.com/Kaljurand/owl-verbalizer and
re-complied
Launching the owl_to_ace.exe from elevated cmd

Unfortunately, I still get same error as before.

After that I uninstalled SWI Prolog 6.6.1., installed 6.6.0 to match the
commit at git and recompiled. Again - no luck. I am out of ideas.

Since the service is working now at attempto.ifi.uzh.ch, what are the
versions there?

BR,
Dragomir Draganov <http://plus.google.com/+DragomirDraganov>