[Attempto] Broader the range of texts that can be mapped to ACE

Pierre-Alexandre Voye ontologiae at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:22:56 CET 2013

Ok, I see what you point as different meaning with ACE.
I played several hours during with ACE to make a paraphraser in OCaml,
starting with DRS output of APE (here :
https://github.com/ontologiae/DRS-Analysis-Tool). My paraphraser is
probably wrong by design but it can paraphrases some simple sentences.
When a developer manipulates DRS syntax, he can easily state that all is
connected to the verb, so that when there's a modifier_pp connected to the
verb, it's an indirect complement of this verb. So it can be interpreted
like a natural english speaker.
Your DRS is brilliant enough to be interpreted in a flexible manner.

But it's just my poorly amateurish opinion..