[Attempto] CNL 2014: Program Announcement, About Registration, Call Posters/Demos

Tobias Kuhn kuhntobias at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:48:52 CEST 2014

Hi all,

We are happy to announce the (tentative) program of the CNL workshop:
http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/cnl2014/program.html

The registration form will become available shortly. The registration
fee will be at most €110 (€90 for students), but we are trying to get
funds to allow for lower fees. The details will be announced soon.

We invite everybody to present their work in the form of a poster and/or
demo. Just send us (cnl2014 at easychair.org) your names and affiliations,
a short description (one paragraph), and optionally a web link. These
demo/poster descriptions will be made available on the website (but are
not included in the proceedings). Registration of posters/demos remains
open as long as there are free slots available.

In case of questions, don't hesitate to get back to us, and we hope we
can welcome you in Galway.

Best regards,
Brian, Kaarel, and Tobias