[Attempto] How to construct this syntax?

Norbert E. Fuchs fuchs at ifi.uzh.ch
Wed Mar 25 22:26:39 CET 2015

> On 25 Mar 2015, at 21:11 , Joshua TAYLOR <joshuaaaron at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Joshua TAYLOR <joshuaaaron at gmail.com> wrote:
>> How about something like:
>>
>> "A distance between a sprinkler's n:deflector and a ceiling must be
>> greater than 25.4 mm and must be smaller than 305 mm through the
>> sprinkler's n:coverage-area."
>

> That actually only associates the "through the sprinkler's coverage
> area" with one of the MUST parts.  It's a start though.

Joshua & Luke

Joshua, it's a good start for Luke to get the correct ACE version of his requirement.

Luke, I invite you to give it a try yourself until you are satisfied. Use Joshua's version within ACE's web-interface. Note the prefixes of words that the parser does not know.

Let us know if you are stuck.

Best regards from Sicily where I am vacationing.

Norbert E. Fuchs
Department of Informatics & Institute of Computational Linguistics
University of Zurich