[Attempto] Controlled Natural Language for Legal Texts

Tobias Kuhn kuhntobias at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 09:00:51 CEST 2015

Hi Norbert,

The Massachusetts Legislative Drafting Language is about representing
laws, the Controlled Language for Crisis Management (CLCM) deals with
regulations of sorts, and Plain Language has been used for all kinds of
government documents. None of them is an ACE-type CNL though. You can
find them all in my survey:
http://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/full/10.1162/COLI_a_00168

Best regards,
Tobias