[Attempto] Auto-discard notification

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 13:12:14 CEST 2016

Hi,

both commands work correctly in my case. (But I'm using Linux and an
older version of SWI-Prolog.)

Can you try the slightly different commands:

    ape.exe -text "John waits." -cdrsxml -csyntax

    ape.exe -file
http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/acetexts/example1.ace.txt -solo owlxml
-guess

Do these behave differently?