[Attempto] Auto-discard notification

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 15:31:48 CEST 2016

Hi,

I've updated the documentation to use double quotes (see
https://github.com/Attempto/APE/blob/master/README.md)

APE supports loading the input from a local file using the -file argument.

$ printf "There is a man.\nMary likes him.\n\nMary likes every man.\n" > ace.txt
$ cat ace.txt
There is a man.
Mary likes him.

Mary likes every man.
$ ./ape.exe -file ace.txt -solo owlfsspp
Prefix(:=<http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/ontologies/owlswrl/test#>)
Prefix(ace:=<http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/ace#>)
Ontology(<http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/ontologies/owlswrl/test>
   ClassAssertion(
      ObjectSomeValuesFrom(
         :like
         :man
      )
      :Mary
   )
   SubClassOf(
      :man
      ObjectSomeValuesFrom(
         ObjectInverseOf(
            :like
         )
         ObjectOneOf(
            :Mary
         )
      )
   )
)

I haven't tested it on Windows recently though. Are you saying that it
does not work?

Best,
Kaarel