[Attempto] Installation Problems APE

Triefenbach, Lucas triefenbach at embedded.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Aug 8 16:22:39 CEST 2018

Hi,

the "problems" were pretty trivial after all.

More me being stupid to be honest.

In Linux I just missinterpreted the output. Apparently everything was installed correctly and I just used the program wrong.

In Windows it was an issue with the path variable in the make_exe.bat.

The predicate working_directory(_, '/parser') did not work on my Windows machine,   so I changed it to working_directory(_, '/prolog/parser').