[Attempto] Installation Problems APE

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 23:06:34 CEST 2018

Hi,

it seems that I forgot to update the Windows build script after the
recent code reorganization. This is now fixed in
https://github.com/Attempto/APE/commit/b93fc120f638ba21ae3ef89a66003d8e1d466762.
(I haven't tested it though as I don't have access to a Windows
machine at the moment.) Thanks for reporting!

Best,
Kaarel